Hotel Otium Rome offers warm, welcoming and great value accommodation in a prime location that gives our guests the freedom to explore the historical centre of Rome and the Vatican yet enjoy a peaceful and serene ambiance in a leafy and idyllic suburb not far from the river banks. A 3-star Rome hotel, you’ll find all you need for a comfortable stay - a cosy yet modern lodging where hospitality meets fantastic value.
The interactive map above shows the location of the 3-star Hotel Otium Rome in relation to the rest of the Eternal City’s historical centre. By clicking on the destinations listed to the right of the map you can see the route on foot. Our neighbourhood is called Prati and it’s the perfect example of leafy Roman residential suburbia, yet the city centre opens up right before you, as does the Vatican City, just a 15-minute stroll away.
Rooms & Services Overview
We have a modest 15 guest rooms at the Hotel Otium in the trendy district of Prati and they are divided into single and double (or twin) classification. Child beds can be added upon request and children under three years old stay free. On the ground floor is our hotel bar, also open to the public from 7.00 am till midnight serving breakfast and coffee, drinks and snacks. Guests get free wi-fi throughout the hotel.
- Colosseum - 7 metro stops (1 change)
- Jewish Ghetto - 20 minutes by bus
- Campo de’ Fiori - 20 minutes by bus
- Trastevere - 25 minutes by bus
- Olympic Stadium - 25 minutes by bus
- Basilica di San Giovanni - 8 metro stops
- Termini Station - 5 metro stops
- Fiumicino Airport - Direct Train from Termini
- Ciampino Airport - Coach service from Termini